
In October Danny had his ten year high school reunion. It was really great for me to meet some of the people who knew him before I did, and to hear all the wonderful things they thought of him. I heard over and over, "You got a good one!" and, "Danny's such a great guy, hold on to him." Of course I knew all that, but a part of me liked hearing it. It made me proud and grateful. I liked it especially because we didn't have a typical courtship where we got to watch each other interact with other people at church or school. I never got to crush on him from afar before dating him, and pretty much all of our dating was long-distance, so it was just really fun for me to see him with other people who know and respect him, and to hear some stories from his high school days. It was two nights and two locations, only the second of which we had a semi-functioning camera. Here's a picture of one of his good friends, Matt and his awesome girlfriend, Lindsay, whom I spent quite a bit of time with.
No comments:
Post a Comment